Charlotte Lozier Institute just released the 2018 report on U.S. pro-life pregnancy centers: A Half Century of Hope, A Legacy of Life and Love. Fill out the form below to receive your FREE copy of the report now:
Key findings in the new report include:
- In 2017, pregnancy centers provided almost 2,000,000 people with free services, with estimated community cost savings of at least $161 million annually.
- 2,752 center locations nationwide provide vital services including medical services, parenting programs, and sexual risk avoidance education.
- More than seven in 10 locations offer free ultrasounds (up 24 percent since 2010).
- 400,100 hours of free services were contributed by credentialed nurse sonographers and registered diagnostic medical sonographers in 2017.
- 100 mobile units with ultrasound are on the road to bring services to women out in the community.
- 30,000 contacts per month reach Heartbeat International’s Option Line hotline and email/chat lines.
- 67,400 volunteers serve pregnancy centers, including an estimated 7,500 medical professionals who freely give of their time and skills.
- Centers carried out 679,600 free pregnancy tests in 2017.
- 295,900 moms and dads attended parenting and prenatal education courses.
- 24,100 after-abortion support clients were seen in 2017 (services include support, counseling, and referral to professional help when appropriate for both women and men).
- More than 1 million students attended community-based sexual risk avoidance education presentations in 2017.